Limited Lifetime Warranty
All AHOY! bikes are sold exclusively through our extensive network of authorized Dealers & our website www.AhoyBikes.com. We entrust our dealers with professional assembly and service of your Bikes.
AHOY! Bikes Warrants each new AHOY! Frame, fork and original component part of the bike against Manufacturing defects in the workmanship and materials.
- Lifetime warranty is valid for the bike frame for the original owner.
- Six months on forks (Rigid & Suspension) & Rear Suspension. (Except consumables such as tires & inner tubes.)
- Any defect that arises from normal wear and tear. Inappropriate assembly or improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, accessories or modification of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage of the bike or failure of certain components due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Fading of the paint caused by the effects of ultraviolet rays (UV) in the sunlight or excessive outdoor exposure.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and said repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty. Labour charges and transportation for part replacement or changeover are not covered under this warranty.
- AHOY! Bikes or any of its affiliates are not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages
This warranty extends from the purchase date, only to the owner and is not transferable. Any claims under this warranty must be made through an authorized AHOY! Dealer only. Original Proof of purchase is required.