CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE BICYCLE
The sizing guide chart will help you figure out the appropriate bicycle size according to your child’s height.
If you are unable to figure out the appropriate size required and need more help choosing the perfect bicycle for you, please contact us via Chat, or our Dedicated Support Number +91 74190-74190.
Packaging and Assembly
- I need to know how my bicycle will be assembled and packaged.
Please have a look at our kids bicycle assembly video to know about our process of assembly and packaging for bicycles.
- Unpacking, Assembly and Installation
For Unpacking, Assembly and Installation please refer our “31⁄2 Steps – Easy Assembly Manual” that comes in the AHOY bicycle box.
If you have any difficulty, while assembling your bicycle, please get in touch with one of our representatives and we will do our best to help you out.
To get in touch with a representative, please email your name, order id and phone number to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get in touch with you.
Shipping and Delivery
- What are the shipping charges that are applicable for my orders?
- We provide free shipping of bicycles in India. For other accessories, you have to pay a nominal shipping fee.
- The shipping charges vary by product and by region.
- You will have to enter your pincode in the ‘Delivery’ module on the product page to get an estimate of the shipping cost.
- How and when will my bicycle and accessories be delivered?
- Your bicycle will be delivered by a third party logistics partner of AHOY BIKES. You will be notified about the shipping details on your e-mail ID once the products are shipped. You can easily track your order using the tracking ID provided in the mail.
- Your bicycle will be delivered in a ‘Fully Fitted and Ready to Ride’ condition, in a customised and secure AHOY! Bikes box.
Note: AHOY! Bikes (Mitras Bikes Private Limited) recommends you, to not give the delivery address of any hotels or any other transit locations. Any orders that are made to such locations, are completely at the risk of the client. Therefore, Mitras Bikes Private Limited cannot accept any liability for packages that fail to arrive or are damaged, while being delivered. However, we will still deliver them.
Orders and Order Management
- How do I place an order?
We are going to simplify the order process in 3 easy Steps.
Step 1: Adding products to your ‘Cart’
- Search for the product you want
- Ensure that you have selected the right size and colour from the various options available.
- Check if the product can be delivered to your address by entering the pin code in the Delivery tab on the page. Once you have confirmation that delivery to your place is possible, follow the next step.
- After checking the delivery details, click on button ‘ Add to Cart’
- This product will be then be added to your ‘Cart’ which can be viewed at any time through the ‘Cart’ icon placed on the top right of the page.
Step 2: Adding, Editing and Deleting items in your ‘Cart’
- To review and edit the contents of your ‘Cart’, click on the ‘Cart’ icon placed on the top right of the website
- You can choose to edit the number of units ordered, or delete products from the ‘Cart’, and also browse through the website if you want to add other products to your ‘Cart’
- While on the ‘Cart ‘page, you can choose to use any promo codes or discount vouchers which are valid and authorised by AHOY! Bikes.
- The ‘Cart’ page will give you a summary of all products that you have added, along with Tax and Shipping details.
Step 3: Checkout and Payment:
- Once you have everything you need in your ‘Cart’, click on the ‘Checkout’ button to proceed towards payment
- You will be asked to login through the ‘Guest login option’ or through the ‘Sign in’ process.
- Once you have logged in, you will have to give your shipping address
- Choose from the widest range of payment options from Credit cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, and Digital Wallets.
- Our Payment portal is powered by one of India’s leading digital payment companies –CC Avenue
- You will be taken to CCAvenue secure transaction page where you can complete the process
- On conformation of a successful transaction, you will receive a mail to the e-mail address entered and a SMS confirming the transaction.
- If you have trouble with the transaction process, e-mail us at email@example.com
2: How do I know if my order is confirmed and has been dispatched?
The confirmation process will be communicated to you through e-mail on the registeredE-Mail address provided by you. The message will be sent at the following junctures:
- Message 1: On confirmation of payment and the acceptance of the order
- Message 2: On your order being packed and collected by our logistics partner.
- What if I have ordered my bicycle but I wish to cancel the order?
This can definitely be done, for whatsoever reason you decide to cancel your order,it is extremely important to see when this is done, there are two scenarios:
- Scenario 1 – If the bicycle has not been shipped from our warehouse, you can easily cancel your order and you will receive a full refund, just go to your profile on ahoybikes.com and cancel the order.
- Scenario 2 – If the bicycle has been shipped from our warehouse and you wish to decide to cancel your order, then you will have to wait for the bicycle to reach the given delivery address.On reception you may contact us on +91 74190 74190& we will guide you for the further steps.Once our logistics partner collects the bicycle, and once the bicycle is safely back in our warehouse, we will refund the total amount of the bicycle minus the cost incurred by us to deliver the bicycle to you and to transport the package back from your delivery address. We will share the logistics invoice as well to clear all ambiguity.
- What if I have ordered my bicycle but I wish to change the order?
This can definitely be done, if you wish to change your order, it is extremely important to see when this is done, there are two scenarios:
- Scenario 1 – If the bicycle has not been shipped from our warehouse, you can easily change your order by going to the customer support chat on ahoybikes.com and leaving your name, order id and phone number. One of our representatives will get in touch with you and will change your order after a brief conversation with you.
- Scenario 2 – If the bicycle has been shipped from our warehouse and you wish to change your order, then you will have to wait for the bicycle to reach the given delivery address first, on reception you will have to go to ahoybikes.com, get in touch with one of our chat representatives and leave your name, order id and phone number. Then one of our representatives will get in touch with you and carry out your required order change request. Then once you receive an order change confirmation. Our logistics partner collects the bicycle from the delivered address. Once the bicycle is safely back in our warehouse, we will ship out the new bicycle that has been ordered by you.
Please note that the logistic costs incurred in shipping the first bicycle back and forth will be borne by you and depending on the cost of the second cycle you will either have to transfer the remaining amount or we will give you a refund of the remaining amount. All this will be clearly explained in a detailed invoice that will be sent to you on receiving your new order.
Payment and Pricing
- Payment methods on AHOY Bikes?
Our payment portal is secured and certified through one of India’s leading digital payment Gateway –CC Avenue. You can choose from the widest range of payment options from Credit cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, and Digital Wallets.
Follow 3 simple steps to make the payment:
Step 1 – Select the mode of payment from the list of options shown to you
Step 2 – Please enter the card/account details to initiate the transaction
Step 3 – Enter your OTP or your personal password to complete the transaction as the case may be
Returns and Warranty in case of defects
- Does my Bicycle come with 100% genuine manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes, we give Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- If there is an issue with my Bicycle, does AHOY take full responsibility or do I have to run to your nearest selected dealer and deal with them as well?
When you buy a cycle from us, you buy into us. We will be there for all your immediate and future needs.
- Does Warranty cover all the parts of my cycle?
If some damage occurs during transit then our warranty will cover 100% of the bicycle. If otherwise, we give lifetime warranty against the bicycle frame and fork & 6 Months warranty against any suspension / Shocker.
- What if the bicycle I have received is defective or you have received some broken parts?
If the bicycle you have received has broken parts, first step is to take a picture and send it to us on our customer care number +91 74190–74190 and our cycling wizards will look into it. Sometimes it might just be a part that needs to be fitted back into the cycle very easily. Once one of our cycling wizards have confirmed that it is a broken part, then all you have to do is make sure the bicycle is safely put back into the box, once this is done go onto ahoybikes.com, go to the easy returns tab and follow the few easy steps to send your bicycle back to us. Once the bicycle is with us, we will send you a replacement or a report as soon as possible.